Are you spending precious leisure time writing and mailing checks? Let Cornhusker Public Power District pay your electric bill for you. With this service, payments will automatically be transferred from your checking account on the eighteenth (18th) of each month.
- Save the time and expense of checks and stamps each month.
- Have the assurance of knowing that your bills will be paid on time.
- Never forget to pay your electric bill because your bill will be paid automatically.
- Rest easy because Automatic Bill Payment is safer than checks.
Here’s how it works. On the first of the month you will receive a statement from Cornhusker Public Power District showing how much energy you used and the amount of the bill. We will notify your bank of the amount and they will automatically transfer this amount from your checking account to Cornhusker Public Power District.
It’s that simple. No check to write. No worry about having your payment mailed in time.
To pay your bill the sure and easy way, complete the following steps:
- Complete the Authorization Agreement (include signature and date).
- Attach a “voided check”.
- Return both to Cornhusker Public Power District.
For more information call Billing Customer Service at (402) 564-2821 or 1-800-955-2773.